If you have suffered a personal injury, whether it is physical or psychological, from an accident that was someone else's fault, then you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.
You may be completely bewildered by the whole compensation claim process but that is where we can help, by putting you in touch with specialist personal injury solicitors who have the knowledge and expertise to build a case on your behalf and who can win you the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
We can help you claim compensation for many types of injury. Here are some examples:-
- Industrial diseases - Diseases or conditions sustained through your work duties or exposure to hazardous substances. These included conditions like asbestosis, RSI, Vibration White Finger and asthma.
- Accidents at work - Accidents due to the negligence of your employer or a fellow colleague. Examples of work accidents include accidents caused by faulty machinery, lack of training and a lack of appropriate safety measures.
- Slips, trips and falls - Slips on spillages that have not been cleaned up properly, trips over clutter or obstacles left lying around, or falls from heights.
- Medical negligence - This covers things like medical errors, wrong site surgery, birth injury, wrong diagnosis or a delayed diagnosis.
- Criminal injury - Injuries resulting from violent crime.
- Road traffic accidents - This covers car accidents, motorbike accidents, cycling accidents and accidents involving pedestrians.
- Holiday accidents - Accidents that have been caused by holiday companies, hotels or cruise liners not taking adequate safety precautions.
- Dog attacks - If you have been attacked by a dog who has a history of aggression and it was not muzzled or on a lead then you should be able to claim compensation.
- Sport injuries - This covers injuries sustained in sport, exercise or spectator injuries.
- Whiplash injury - Whiplash injuries tend to be caused by car accidents or severe blows to the head and can range in severity from short-term pain to a long-term disability.
All of these accidents or injuries can have a major impact on your life and the life of those around you. Your accident may have financial implications, leaving you with expenses or the prospect of financial problems because you are unable to work. An injury may also leave you with long-term pain and mean that you cannot carry on working, or that you need special care or your house adapting. Compensation can help you by giving you that breathing space to recover and giving you the security you need to have the quality of life you deserve.
To get specialist help and advice from experienced personal injury solicitors, all you have to do is to call our helpline or fill in our simple online claim form. Simply tell us what type of accident you had, where it took place and give a brief description of the accident and your injury, and we can start the claim process. You are under no obligation to continue the process but our friendly advisers will be able to put you at your ease and help you.
Remember, you are entitled to compensation if you were injured in an accident that was someone else's fault. You should not feel guilty if you have a genuine claim. Many personal injury solicitors will be able to work on a no win no fee basis, meaning that there is no risk to you if your claim is not successful.
Contact us now for specialist advice.